Groupe Sécurité Alarma is the leader in industrial, commercial and residential security in Montérégie and the Eastern Townships, as well as in personal security via call-to-help buttons.
As we grow, we’re looking for a customer service agent to manage internal sales and retention mandates for our SOS MEDIC division.
The person must:
- Efficiently answer and welcome customer requests (telephone, on-site, e-mail or other) and redirect calls to the right department;
- Make changes to customers’ emergency lists as requested;
- Perform data entry of various customer-related information;
- Participate in the collection of accounts receivable
- Handle service cancellation requests and operate the customer retention component
- Conclude service agreements with SOS MEDIC customers
- Act as a contact person with various partners (pharmacies, RPAs, CLSC, CISSS, etc.) and send them any information or documentation required by SOS MEDIC.
- Update information on business development activities in the CRM and support SOS MEDIC representatives on the road
- Get involved and participate in the strategy of offering the best possible customer service;
- Carry out any other tasks required for the smooth running of the customer service department.
The ideal person for the job:
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite
- Knowledge of Acomba software (an asset)
- Functional bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and prioritize time
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Influence and persuasion skills;
- Give off positive energy and demonstrate team spirit
- Dynamic work environment focused on individual satisfaction
- Flexible working hours (day and week)
- Annual bonus
- Career development plan
- Employee Appreciation Day